Sustainability generates Value and Quality of Life.
We generate Diagnoses, Studies, Indicators, Analyses and Programs to determine the Baseline and the Zero State of the Regional Environmental System, as well as the sustenance to determine and audit the Environmental Impacts and the Damage caused to a region or an ecosystem determine. We also develop studies and analyses related to Water, Waste, Sediments and Soils.
Technical Services of Sustainability and Environment
Different studies such as MIA, ETJ, ER, SAR, SAR, ANP, UGAs, UMAs and AVAs, Urban Diagnostics, declaration of NPA and AVAs, Geochemistry Studies in Sediments and Soils, Water Quality (Wastewater), Management of Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste.
- Multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary diagnoses, taking as main foundation the pillars of sustainability (social aspects, economic aspects and environmental aspects).
- Generation of Sustainable Indicator Packages for decision making.
- Application of the IMAVA two-dimensional model (measurement indexes of environmental value areas).
- Generation of intersections double entry matrices (actions against indicators).
- Sustainable technologies.
- Rescue of ravines.
- Management programs of ANP, UGAs, UMAs and AVAs.
- Urban Diagnostics.
- Declaration of ANP´s and AVAs.
- Manifestation of Particular or Regional Environmental Impact (MIA).
- Supporting Technical Studies (ETJ).
- Risk Studies (ER).
- Identification of Regional Environmental System (SAR).
- Definition of baseline and Zero State, which supports SAR.
- Geochemistry in sediments and soils.
- Water Quality (Drinking Water and Wastewater).
- Solid waste.
- Hazardous waste.
Inspection and Industrial Safety, Studies and Services of Sustainability and Environment, Risk Management of Disasters and Risk Atlas, Accreditations, Certifications and Courses.