Services and Specialized Technical Studies that generate Value, Innovation and Differentiation, and allow make the Right Decisions and that it can be Objective, Efficient, Measurable, Friendly with the Environment and Sustainable.
Services and technical studies specializing in various activities focused on:
- Inspection, Evaluation and Non-Destructive Test.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE/SSPA) and 18 Elements of Inspection
- Quality Management System (QMS) and Remedial and Preventive Actions.
- Energy Generation (Biomass, Photovoltaic, Wind Generation, Geothermal, Hydroelectric or Combined-Cycle Power)
- Energy Saving Projects with Reduction in Rates and Costs, by Green Energy Rates (Companies, Industry, Government and Consumers Authorized)
- Energy Savings Projects with Lighting (Companies, Industry, Government and Development Projects)
- Infrastructure and Water Projects, Wells, Aquaters, Pipe Driving, Potabilization and Water Sanitation.
- Systems, Control and Administration Services for Operating Water Companies or Dealerships.
- Metalmechanical Elements with Pressure (water, oil&gas, energy, chemistry, food, mining, cement, etc.)
- Telemetry of Processes (industry in general, water, oil&gas, energy, chemistry, food, mining, cement, etc.)
- Maritime Infrastructure, Ports and Docks.
- Environment and Sustainability (MIAs / Environmental Impact Manifestations,ETJs / Supporting Technical Studies, ERAs / Study of Environmental Risk, IPs / Preventive Report, SARs / Definition of the Regional Environmental System, Programmes and Management of Declaratory)
- Specialized Technical Studies in Water, Air and Earth
- Waste Solid Urban (RSU), Special Handling Waste (RME), and Energy Generation Projects of Waste.
- Atlas of Risk and Disaster Risk Management (GRD) for State Goverments , Municipal Goverments, Vulnerable Communities, Endangered Industry and Oil&Gas.
- Urban Development Plans for State and Municipal Governments.
- Specific Urban Studies for Government, Associations, Communities or International Organizations.
- Civil Protection Plans.
- Land Use Management and Zoning.
- Project Feasibility, Executive Project, Engineering, Economic Project, Financial Evaluation, IRR, ROI, Total Project Management.
- Specialized Professional and Institutional Training or Certification.
Everything we do, has a goal of generating, obtaining, determining and evaluating, of data, information, indicators, results and variables, that allow increase the technical and objective knowledge of the initial-current -and projected state, as well as processes, systems, components and needs, involved in projects, infrastructure, regions, ecosystems (environment), development plans, processes and cycles of each activity; all this with the aim of make the right, objective, efficient, measurable, sustainable and sustainable decisions.
The results of our services and studies allow us to:
- Obtain Hard Data and Indicators for measuring, evaluation and design.
- Determine the Danger, Vulnerability and Risk.
- Improve and Secure Conditions of Operation, Employment and Health.
- Generate Quality of Life and Environmental Sustainability.
- Increase the Professional Value in Work Teams.
- Improve Efficiency and Results in all Processes, Systems and Projects.
- Develop a Total Technical Cover, that allows make the Right Decisions and obtain Total Customer Satisfaction
We apply them to various markets, needs, industries, type of projects or infrastructure, As well as the government sector, social development projects, civil protection, environmental or institutional projects; and can be of various types, specialties or profiles, so we divide them into:
- Total or Parcial Inspection by Specialist in several required disciplines, in Infrastructure, Equipment, Processes, Products and Systems
- Visual Inspection
- Sampling Inspection
- Attributes Inspection
- Inspection by Variables
- Manual Inspection
- Automated Inspection
- Totales or Parcial Evaluations in Processes or Systems, according to the Quality Management System(QMS / SGC), Procedures, Health – Safety -Environmental Protection System (HSE/SSPA), Normativity or Certification (ISO, API, OHSAS) or the customer’s requirements.
- Parcial Evaluation
- Total Evaluation
- Surface and Subsurface Non-Destructive Tests (Assess Surface Discontinuities)
- Visual Inspection
- Penetrating Liquids
- Magnetic Particles
- Non-Destructive Hermetic Testing (Performed in Pressure Vessels or Tanks)
- Leak Tests
- Pneumatic or Hydrostatic Test
- Bubble Test
- Mass Spectrometer Test
- Halogen Tracker Leak Testing
- Non-Destructive Volumetric Testing (Internal Discontinuities)
- Industrial X-ray.
- Industrial Ultrasound.
- Acoustic Emission
- Inspection of Adherence (in Recovering)
- Adherence Tests
Safety Manuals and Procedures.
Occupational Safety and Health Systems Management for Occupational Risks and Accident Prevention.
Fire Fighting and use of Fire Extinguishers and Hydrants (NOM-002-STPS).
Mandatory Security Training for Public Dependencies.
Road Safety and Signs
18 HSE / SSPA Elements:
- Risk Analysis
- Emergency Response Plan
- Training and Performance
- Legal aspects of Environmental Protection
- Environmental Audits
- Process Technology
- Attitude and Behavior Audits
- Role of the SSPA Function
- Security and Environmental Protection Policies
- Accident Analysis
- Operational Discipline
- Mechanical Integrity
- Environmental aspects
- Change Management
Quality Management System Assessments: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
We help the production or industrial processes meet according to the specifications and all the customers expectations, being so controlled by rules or details to be inspected and have the requirements stipulated by organisations that certify the product or process. We also evaluate the quality management system for each process, advising the clients to find the best way to make this efficient, understandable in the organization and practical.
Corrective and Preventive Actions related to the Evaluations to the QMS and processes.
Services and Specialized
Services and Specialized Technical Studies, Total Solutions and Management & Development of Projects
Energy, Oil&Gas, Mining, Steel, Metalmechanics, Construction, Ports, Water, Water Sanitation, Waste Management, Energy Savings and Agro-Industry; as a priority we serve the Government Sector, Social Projects and Special Projects.