We develop Inspections, Maintenance, Corrective Actions, Preventive Actions, Processes and Methodologies, to assess Infrastructure, Equipment, Processes, Products and Systems, with the aim of reduce the Risk and improving the Conditions of Operation, Employment and Life.
We inspected Infrastructure, Equipment, Processes, Products and Systems, we also develop and implement the Maintenance, Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions, avoiding Risk, Injuries, Incidents and Conflicts, and with the objective of obtaining Industrial Safety to prevent and reduce to zero the Incidents, Affords and Injuries in Industrial Processes, Infrastructure, Labour Conditions and Environmental; considering the Method of the 18 Elements of the Security System, Health and Environmental Protection. We also, develop Superficial, Sub-Surface, Hermetical, Volumetric and Adhesive Tests (NDT).
All incidents and injuries atwork and industrial processes can be prevented, such that Quality, Safety, Health, Environmental Protection and Sustainability are the responsibility of all and condition of Operation, Employment and Life. The Health, Safety and Environmental Protection System (HSE/SSPA) has the aim to achieve zero operational risks target, zero injuries or affectations, zero ethical or environmental incidents and zero labour disputes.
Our work is to do everything necessary to have better Infrastructure, Equipment, Processes, Products and Systems, through:
- Total or Partials Inspections in the Disciplines required to Infrastructure, Equipment, Processes, Products and Systems.
- Total or Partials Evaluations to Processes or Systems according to the Quality Management System (QMS), Procedures, Health, Safety and Environmental Protection System (HSE/SSPA) or according to existing Standards or Certification (ISO, API, OHSAS).
- Design and Development of Total or Partial Maintenance.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions and Response to Inconformity (QMS, HSE/SSPA, ASEA).
- 18 Elements of the Security System and Environmental Protection.
- Superficial, Surface-Sub, Hermetical, Volumetric and Inspection (NDT) Non-Destructive Tests.
- 1.- Risk Analysis
- 2.- Emergency Response Plan
- 3.- Preboot
- 4.- Training and Performance
- 5.- Legal aspects of Environmental Protection
- 6.- Audits
- 7.- Environmental Audits
- 8.- Process Technology
- 9.- Attitude and Behavior Audits
- 10.- Role of the SSPA Function
- 11.- Security and Environmental Protection Policies
- 12.- Accident Analysis
- 13.-Operational Discipline
- 14.- Accountability
- 15.- Mechanical Integrity
- 16.- Contractors
- 17.- Environmental aspects
- 18.- Change Management
Superficial and Sub superficial Non-destructive Tests (Assess superficial discontinuities)
- Visual Inspection
- Penetrating liquids
- Magnetic particles
Non-destructive testing of hermeticity (Made in pressure vessels or tanks)
- Leak tests
- Pneumatic or hydrostatic test
- Bubble test
- Mass spectrometer test
- Leak testing with halogen trackers
Volumetric non-Destructive testing (Internal discontinuities)
- Industrial X-ray.
- Industrial Ultrasound.
- Acoustic emission.
Adhesion Inspection (In Coatings)
- Adhesion tests
Evaluations of Quality Management System:ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001and OHSAS 18001
We help that the productive or industrial processes, comply with the conformity to the specifications, fulfilling all the expectations that the client seeks, being thus controlled by rules or details to be inspected and has the requirements stipulated by organizations that make the product or process certify. We also evaluate the quality management system of each process, advising the clients to find the best way for this to be efficient, understandable and practical in the organization.
Inspection and Industrial Safety, Studies and Services of Sustainability and Environment, Risk Management of Disasters and Risk Atlas, Accreditations, Certifications and Courses, Development of Projects.
Industry, Manufacturing, Oil&Gas, Energy, Mining, Building, Metalmechanics, Ports, Agro-Industry, Water, Waste Water, Waste Management, Government, Social Projects and Special Projects.